Fire Takaful is a cover, where buildings used for commercial use and dwelling house are safeguarded against risk of fire and other such perils. It protects the contents of your premises, such as machinery, equipment, stocks and furniture against such damages.
What is covered?
Standard Policy Covers: In our standard fire policy we cover:
- Explosion of gas used for domestic purpose only.
Additional perils that can be covered upon request:
- Loss or damage arising from explosion
- Riot and strike
- Malicious damage
- Aircraft and other aerial device
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Impact by road vehicle
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon and windstorm
What are the standard exclusions?
- Theft during or after occurrence of fire
- Loss or damage caused by burning of property by order of any public authority
- Loss or damage caused by subterranean fire
- Loss or damage caused by nuclear reaction and radioactivity
Documents required to apply
The following documents have to be presented with:
- Proposal Form
- Home/Land Registration Copy
- National Identity Card copy of Landlord(s) or Company Registration Copy whichever applicable
- Copy of Loan Agreement (if mortgaged)
- Bill of Quantities ( if available)