For people working overseas, whether it is for individual, family, groups or company, there can be numerous hidden pitfalls concerning healthcare. Ayady Expatriate Policy minimizes healthcare cost incurred by expatriates living and working in Maldives.
Health Takaful coverage from Government Medical Centers (100% covered) and from listed Private Hospitals with 15% co-payment
- Inpatient ward only / private room (excluded)
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered
- The empaneled Hospitals will provide cashless service
- To obtain service, work permit card must be presented
- Territorial limit: Maldives only
Family Takaful Cover
When a covered injury or sickness results in loss of life of an covered person, the Takaful Operator will pay for the preparation and the transportation of the mortal remains of the covered person from the place of death to the country of permanent residence, or for the preparation and local burial of the mortal remains of a covered person. If mortal remains is buried within Maldives, the beneficiaries will be given a cash benefit of MVR 30,000
The above benefits would be arranged if only loss of life occurs within Maldives.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION?
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of employee’s EA (Employment Approval)
- Copy of passport and visa application form (Other visa holders)