The primary items covered under this section are as follows:
- Contract work including materials and price
- Construction equipment, plant and machinery
- Clearance of debris
The main exceptions under Material damage cover are
- War, warlike operations, mutiny, military or usurped power,
confiscation, or requisition or destruction under the order of any
government or public authority.
- Defective workmanship or defective materials.
- Loss or damage due to faulty design.
- Wear and tear or gradual deterioration.
- Deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, cash, bank notes, cheques, securities for money or stamps.
- Consequential loss and penalties for delay.